March 2-4, 2018
Webster University, Bellevue, Switzerland
Join us for a weekend of workshops, panels, and networking!
Since 1996, the Geneva Writers’ Conference has been uniting writers from around the world for high-level instruction, support, and feedback. Conference teachers are committed to sharing their knowledge, skills, and perspectives on writing as an art and as a profession.
The conference venue is ten minutes from the center of Geneva and easily accessible by car or train.
Early Bird registration fee is CHF 220.
After December 31, registration fee is CHF 250. The fee includes:
- · Four 90 minute writing workshops (choices in fiction, children’s writing, nonfiction, and poetry).
- · Two 90 minute panels on topics relevant to writers today.
- · Two Question and Answer sessions with instructors and panelists.
- · Opportunity to sell and buy books at bookshop.
- · Closing reception Sunday afternoon.
- · Coffee and tea throughout the weekend.
Hot meals are available at an additional cost.
Registration deadline is 27 February 2018.
For more detailed information, or to register, see www.genevawritersgroup.org/Conferences